Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Before Pics"


So it has been a little over a week and I finally took some "before" pictures, which is unfortunate because my body already feels different - I am sure it will me mostly accurate though. My goal is to get more defined and gain a little (or a lot) of muscle.
My favorite meal today was the sashimi I had at lunch. Jo and I both cheated a little little little little cuz we made a sauce for the fish with lemon, wasabi and about a teaspoon of soy sauce, the soy sauce being the cheat.I didn't feel bad about it, though. I am ok with a little cheating here and there, as long as we are following it for the most part.
I felt full all day for the first time, but I also experienced cravings for the first time. I want things I never really crave. I usually want sweets all the time and I could care less about bread, but my cravings are all about pizza and lasagne right now.
I thought the diet had prevented me from getting sore somehow, which I realize now is totally inaccurate. I did that workout yesterdy and I am super sore, so I am scratching that off my list.
I forgot to mention two things:
1. I am a total coffee addict. I have tried quitting and made it to day 8 with a debilitating headache. I am clearly not strong enough to quit, thoug I think I gave it a good run. I am currently allowing myself 8 ozs a day with about a spoonfull of cream and a packet of Stevia, which Mace said is allowed but I haven't confirmed (I don' actually care that much). I look forward to my cup like a big slice of cheesecake or scoop of honey lavendar ice cream, so I am leaving it.
2. I am taking the following vitamins:
- liquid multivitamin ("source of life") which might not be totally Paloe, but I panicked after day 1 when I was so low energy and dizzy that I insist on taking it
- liquid L - Carnitine, which the Paloe Book for Athletes calls bogus, but I like it. It promotes cell growth and muscle recovery.
- probiotics
- Coenzyme Q-10
- Alpha Liptic Acid
- Bomelein
- Omega 3
- Vitamin E
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment