Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yams rule!

Today was much better - I ate a yam and it was a miracle. I didn't get dizzy, I made it through practice, I didn't feel like I needed a nap. I am going to have an emergency yam at my side at all times. I also ordered the Paleo for Athletes and it gets here Friday, so that will help with ideas.

I worked a very long day today and went to practice, yet I felt kind of energized. I think the food is making me actually feel good.

Did I mention that I refuse to give up one cup of coffee in the morning? It makes me too happy. I don't crave or want anything right now, but if I cut out coffee entirely, I think it would make me want it.

I am still going to wait to do off skates until at least next week, depending on how I feel - I don't want to push it.

I am so tired I might fall over if I wasn'r already lying in bed. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment